Pages

"never forget to be patient with yourself, that some sacrifices are better then others and to be happy now that the "why" of the gospel will uplift you and that your Heavenly Father loves you."
-president dieter f. uchtdorf

Friday, February 14, 2014

What i love....

So this week these are the things that i am grateful for....

1. The Proclamation to the Family
           I printed this one off and hung it on my wall. I love the words and the comfort that it brings, especially in the world today. The world can make us feel like what we believe is wrong but if we are on the Lords Side we are never wrong.


2. THIS!
        These candies are amazing and I can sit and eat and eat these all day long.

 


3. My Sister
           She just started her mission in Gilbert, Arizona and she is the First Sister Missionary out of our Family! I miss my silly crazy, fun sister.
   Photo: Look what I found on the Flakes blog

4. Flowers and Sunsets!
       Oh how i miss flowers and sunsets. I know winter comes so i can be grateful for the beauty that comes afterward. Almost spring..... Right?






No comments:

Post a Comment