Pages

"never forget to be patient with yourself, that some sacrifices are better then others and to be happy now that the "why" of the gospel will uplift you and that your Heavenly Father loves you."
-president dieter f. uchtdorf

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Momfession #1

Every Wednesday I am going to start writing confessions on why I am not a perfect mother..... no one is.

So my first momfession is that my kids watch way too much TV. Okay let me rephrase that, the TV is on way too much. I have the TV on almost all day, when I am home, as sort of a background noise. The only thing that saves me here is that they do not sit and watch the TV all day. I put a movie on in the playroom and they play along with watching the TV. 

So Friday I didn't even mention a movie and they played for 2 hours downstairs without the TV on.
It was amazing! I realized that my kids do not need the TV on all day long, it was just me thinking that they did.

I am not perfect, I do many many many things wrong. All I can do is try to be better then I was the day before. Sometimes I seem to go backwards instead of forward and then I have to readjust what I am doing.


No comments:

Post a Comment