Pages

"never forget to be patient with yourself, that some sacrifices are better then others and to be happy now that the "why" of the gospel will uplift you and that your Heavenly Father loves you."
-president dieter f. uchtdorf

Monday, February 17, 2014

Update....

This is my life in pictures lately....

Tired girl from afternoon preschool

My helper making dinner!

I asked Emma what she wanted to be when she grew up and she said "nothing, i just want to be a mom!" Uh. I wonder what she thinks i do?


Trying to potty train this little guy. He does okay. I have to remind him most of the time and he poos in his pants at least once a day. (i throw away most of the pooed in underwear because who wants to clean that?)

But he is sure cute in underwear!

Emma loves taking pictures of herself!

I can't help it! He is so cute!

And me.... I have looked in the mirror lately and i look older.
I am not that 19 year old who just got married anymore. I older i get the more i see my mother and that is a good thing!

So obviously i need to take more pictures of my Jacob.... poor guy. When you are stuck at school all day you don't get as many pictures!


No comments:

Post a Comment