Pages

"never forget to be patient with yourself, that some sacrifices are better then others and to be happy now that the "why" of the gospel will uplift you and that your Heavenly Father loves you."
-president dieter f. uchtdorf

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Pretty good day

Today we bought a house. We signed on the dotted line and now we wait for closing. I am beyond excited and I think that I am still doubting that it will actually happen. This process has been stressful and hard on us. Finding a house that we are both happy with is really difficult. Everyday I would pray that we would find something and I went to the temple to ask for help with patience. When we are finally moved in then I will be able to breathe and start life. 
The kids were pretty good today. I took them to the library. Sam is so cute during story time. He sits and listens for maybe 5 minutes. It is cute watching Jacob and Emma try to get him to listen. 
I worry that because my next children will not be close in age to these three, then I have done something wrong. But I truly   believe that I needed this time between Sam and the next baby to get my head and heart and desires where they need to be. I am a better mom then I was 3 years ago, even one month ago. 

No comments:

Post a Comment