Pages

"never forget to be patient with yourself, that some sacrifices are better then others and to be happy now that the "why" of the gospel will uplift you and that your Heavenly Father loves you."
-president dieter f. uchtdorf

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Being a mom

There are days that I look at my kids and I am amazed. 
I am amazed at how much I love them. 
I am amazed at how much I love being their mom. 
Being a mother to these children is the most wonderful and beautiful calling. 
I look at them and I feel so blessed.
There are hard days when I feel I am doing nothing right. 
There are days when I need a break. 
But every night I say a pray to my father in Heaven, a pray of gratitude and that I can be a better mother to them. 
I struggle with distraction.  
It is something that I have to work on everyday. 
Everyday I have to recommit myself to my Savior, my children and my husband. 
I have to constantly check myself and make sure that I am not allowing those distractions to come back into my life, because they tear up everything. 
I am grateful that I know my weaknesses and that my Savior can help me overcome them. 
Being a good Mother I my children is the most important thing I can do in this life. Nothing else matters. 






No comments:

Post a Comment