Pages

"never forget to be patient with yourself, that some sacrifices are better then others and to be happy now that the "why" of the gospel will uplift you and that your Heavenly Father loves you."
-president dieter f. uchtdorf

Friday, October 4, 2013

Because we all have bad days

The day started off pretty good and that should have warned me that something was coming. 
Emma had dance class today. I love how excited she gets and the dances she shows me from class. While she was at class I took the boys to the park until it was over. They had fun and behaved very well. Emma was whiny and upset about every little thing. I tried really hard not to let it stress me out. Emma went to school. I could tell there was something up with Jacob when he wasn't acting his usual hyper self. Emma said her stomach hurt after school. I thought she might just be hungry but they both had a fever. 
I am the worst nurse. I have a hard time feeling sympathy when they are sick. I guess all I hear is the whining and I shut down. I try really hard to be kind and loving when they don't feel good. It is hard. What does that say about me. I know it is something that I am working on. 
They still had their pizza and movie. I pray they feel better in the morning. 
I really do have the cutest, smartest, kindest most amazing kids! 




No comments:

Post a Comment