Pages

"never forget to be patient with yourself, that some sacrifices are better then others and to be happy now that the "why" of the gospel will uplift you and that your Heavenly Father loves you."
-president dieter f. uchtdorf

Friday, June 7, 2013

here are my loves this week.....


1. Sunrises
    i am not a morning person so it surprising that i get up to go running 3 times a week with my    running buddy. I dread getting up but i am always grateful that i did because i got to see the sunrise.

Source

2. My Camera.
    Now this picture is not of my camera but i thought it was really cute and I would love a camera like this. I love that i can take pictures are remember the memories!

source



3. This Newborn.
    my sister had her baby last Wednesday. Finn Porter and he is adorable. seriously the sweetest little baby. I got to take some pictures of him today.


4. this little girls crazy hair!!
    I love emma's hair! it is wide and crazy and beautiful. it fits her personality perfectly!



5. my running shoes
    I love my shoes. they fit perfectly, they look cute and they make me run fast.... okay the last one is not true but i can hope!



1 comment:

  1. I love finding things that make me happy. Very fun post. Tell me about your running shoes and where I can find some. :)

    ReplyDelete