Pages

"never forget to be patient with yourself, that some sacrifices are better then others and to be happy now that the "why" of the gospel will uplift you and that your Heavenly Father loves you."
-president dieter f. uchtdorf

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Jacob turned 6!

I have a six year old.
i am still trying to figure out how that happened.
i can not imagine my life without my sweet, amazing little boy.




























Jacob,
Oh how i love you. You are seriously the sweetest, kindest, most amazing little boy ever. You love to tell me you love me and you say that i am the best mom ever. I love that. You give me hugs and love to laugh. You are the best big brother ever. You watch out for you sister and you try to teach Sam all the things he tries to learn. You are so smart. You love school and spending time with you is a blessing. You are learning to read and you can starting to tie your own shoes. 
You have amazing faith. When you have a bad dream you get on your knees and pray to your father in heaven because you know that He will help you.
I am trying to be more like you!
I love you jacob and You make me a better person!

Love your mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment