Pages

"never forget to be patient with yourself, that some sacrifices are better then others and to be happy now that the "why" of the gospel will uplift you and that your Heavenly Father loves you."
-president dieter f. uchtdorf

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Emma's 4th Birthday!

My little Princess turned 4 last monday. It really feels like a just was holding her and nursing her constantly. I miss those days some times.When I would sit and hold her as she nursed. Those quiet moments. I am trying to find those now.

She woke up so excited and we sang to her about 10 times that day. She loved hearing "Happy Birthday EMMA!"
























They had a great time. :) 

























My Sweet Emma,
                  What can i say about you beautiful girl? You are so amazing. I look at you and I can not believe that I have you as a daughters. I am so blessed. You are so sweet and you love to take care of everyone. You are a little mommy. You hug and dress and take care of your baby doll. You love to help me do the chores and you are great at laundry. You are happy with what ever situation you are in and i want to be more like you. You are always giving me hugs and kisses. At bed time I always have to give you " a kiss and a hug and a tickle."
I love you my beautiful girl and i am so proud of you. You make me so happy to be a mom and I try everyday to be a better mom for you!

Love your mommy.


No comments:

Post a Comment