Pages

"never forget to be patient with yourself, that some sacrifices are better then others and to be happy now that the "why" of the gospel will uplift you and that your Heavenly Father loves you."
-president dieter f. uchtdorf

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

the constant battle

I haven't really been posting on here, nor have i felt like posting that often.
Sometimes i feel like i just write all this stuff and people roll their eyes and think i am crazy.
Maybe i am....
I mean I really don't know what i am talking about....
I just know how i feel and sometimes i just have to write it down.

Life has been crazy around here.
I feel like i am on a really fast moving roller coaster.
I have really high days, but also really really low days.
Days when i felt good about what i was doing
and days when I just wanted to cry in bed.
I knew that was going to happen, I expected that.
what i did not expect was the constant battle within myself.
I made my decision.
I chose my family over my distractions. (see this post)
Then why do i feel like Satan is trying harder then ever to try to make me distracted again.

We all have our own struggles, trials and temptations.
Most of the time we can't look at someone and see the pain that they have in their life.
Every morning I wake up and I have to remind myself who I am and what i want in this life.
Maybe it will get easier.
Maybe one day i will not hear that other voice anymore.
but for now I will continue to pray and read the scriptures and take care of my family..... even when i do not what to.
there are times when i feel like I have bitten off more then i can chew with this homeschooling stuff
But i know how i felt and i just have to have faith along with my works.

There are days that are hard, when i end up praying most of the day just to make it to bed time.
Then there are days that I feel amazing. When i know my Father in Heaven hears and loves me.

I trust in the good days.
I pray for "that Joy which is unspeakable"
I have Faith that through Him I am strong enough.


No comments:

Post a Comment