Pages

"never forget to be patient with yourself, that some sacrifices are better then others and to be happy now that the "why" of the gospel will uplift you and that your Heavenly Father loves you."
-president dieter f. uchtdorf

Monday, April 1, 2013

Easter 2013

So lets see..... this Easter was spent with sick kids and a sicker husband. :(
But we still were able to get some egg hunting in, thank goodness. (insert sarcasm)




These were the best photos that i could get of all three of them. Sure love my kiddos!


We went to my grandma's house for the egg hunt! I remember many Easters there looking for eggs, now it is my kids turn.
They had so much fun!




The sickness started really fast. Thursday everyone was fine. We had a good day with school and the house was clean. I took them to the park. We were walking on a gravel walk away and i turned to look at Sam and he was throwing up in the gravel. I started freaking out because he had a huge handful of rocks in this hand so i was sure he had swallowed some and that was why he was throwing up. He kept throwing up so i took him to the ER. Looking bad i can see why all the nurses were giving big grins. He had x-rays of his belly taken and the doctor came and said that he had a stomach bug. I am sure they had a good laugh at me.... Silly lady thought that her son ate rocks when he really was sick! URG!
Oh well. Jacob got sick the next day and Neal was so sick on Easter. The girls dodge the bullet on this one. 

I am glad that is over and now it is April and I have 2 big birthdays to plan. Jacob turning 6 and Emma 4! What?!!


No comments:

Post a Comment